Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mario Thinks NHL's Brawling Is Super Pain -- He's Right

David Steeleby David Steele

Filed under: , , ,

Mario Lemieux
Nevermind that I think the NHL's continued acceptance of the "culture'' of full-scale, mindless violence stinks. I'm an NBA guy. I'm endlessly appalled at the double-standard applied to the two leagues when fights break out. I'm also a fan of the beauty of hockey, on display more when the gloves are on rather than off, so to serious NHL supporters, that probably makes me soft.

So, forget how I feel about it.

Mario Lemieux thinks it stinks, too. Mario Lemieux. Do you really need anyone else to slap some sense into you about this?

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nhl.fanhouse.com/2011/02/14/mario-thinks-nhls-brawling-is-super-pain-hes-right/

Brian Campbell Chris Campoli Matt Carkner Mathieu Carle

No comments:

Post a Comment