Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kings Activate Drew Doughty, Scott Parse

FanHouse Staffby FanHouse Staff

Filed under:

Defenseman Drew Doughty and forward Scott Parse were activated from the injured list by the Los Angeles Kings, making them available to face the Tampa Bay Lightning Thursday night.

Doughty, a finalist a season ago for the Norris Trophy, had missed the last six games due to a concussion. The 20-year-old blue liner will return to the lineup with a mouth guard, according to The Los Angeles Times.

"I'm not a fan of the mouth guard. I should be," he told the newspaper. "The team is trying to get me to wear it, so I think I'm going to start wearing one now. ... I'm going to have to get used to it real quick here. Concussions are a bad thing."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Jamie Lundmark Maxime Macenauer Derek MacKenzie John Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment